In 1998 Harriet Kelsall began a revolution in the jewellery industry with the launch of her bespoke service.
Today we are an award-winning business of 20 degree qualified jewellery designers based in London, Cambridge and Hertfordshire working with customers face to face or online across the world, supported by an experienced in-house workshop of master craftspeople.
- 12,000 past designs to browse for ideas
- Experienced in-house workshop
- Buy photos of your ring being made
- Fairtrade gold licensed jewellers
- Responsible Jewellery Council audited
- Ready to wear rings to try on
- Bespoke fitted and shaped designs
- Interest free credit
- Lifetime warranty
- Flexible delivery to meet your deadline
- A large choice of metal finishes
- Recycle your own precious metal
- Set your own budget
- Personalised engraving
Browse our galleries of custom wedding rings for ideas for your own unique ring. Add your favourites to your inspiration board to share with our designers.