ENJOY THE VIBrANT CITY
Harriet Kelsall Bespoke Jewellery is situated on Regent’s Park Road- the main thoroughfare in Primrose Hill and a hub of independent shops, cafes and restaurants. We have put together a few personal recommendations.
A FEW RECOMMENDATIONS OF PLACES TO EAT
- Greenberry -A small but lively restaurant in the heart of Primrose Hill Greenberry offers delicious seasonal food in a friendly casual environment. Whether you fancy brunch or a simple bar snack, Greenberry is an all day hotspot.
- Sweet Things - As the name suggests this little spot opposite our studio & shop is perfect for delicious cake and great coffee. We can personally recommend the banana bread! With brunch and lunch options too, it’s the perfect place to refuel after walking to the top of Primrose Hill.
- Lemonia - Serving Greek food since 1979, Lemonia has established itself as Primrose Hill’s favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Customers travel from near and far to enjoy the traditional tastes of Greece in a Mediterranean setting of white washed walls and clambering vines.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DAY
- Regent's Park -Comprising an open air theatre, London Zoo, gardens and a boating lake, Regent's Park Covers an area of 395 acres and is one of London's eight Royal Parks. Soak up the scent of more than 12,000 roses in Queen Mary's Gardens before strolling to the top of Primrose Hill for a 360° degree viewpoint over London.
- Primrose Hill Books - Owned and run by husband and wife team Jessica and Graham, Primrose Hill Books is a treasure trove of literary gems. This leading independent bookshop offers a range of new and second-hand books as well as regular readings from well-known authors.
- Primrose Hill Community Library - The hub of the Primrose Hill community, the library is a great space offering events, activities, classes and workshops for all ages. The monthly film club showing is particularly popular!