What we are doing
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning the studios, especially common “touch points”.
- UV cleaning all jewellery that’s been touched – so you’re still able to handle our jewellery and try it on.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks when moving around the studios to protect themselves, our more vulnerable team members and customers.
- We will continue to apply the 1m distance between the team, with customers and when circulating around the premises.
- We’ll be keeping up the Perspex screens between designers and customers.
- We are regularly circulating fresh air.
What we ask from you
- Please don’t come to our studios if you exhibit any symptoms, are vulnerable or have been told by the NHS Track & Trace app to isolate – we’re able to offer online consultations.
- Please use our hand sanitiser when you arrive and between handling jewellery.
- We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible, if you feel safer wearing a mask and keeping your distance our designers will mirror this.
- We are not taking cash or cheques and would prefer payments are made via bank transfer if possible.
As part of her role as Deputy Chair of the National Association of Jewellers, Harriet worked with experts to draw up clear national guidelines for the industry. So, by following these simple rules, we’ll all be playing our part in minimizing the spread of the virus.
A copy of our risk assessment is available on request.