We are excited about reopening our studios soon and welcoming you back.
In the meantime we are still very much open for business with designers and goldsmiths working hard at home - contact them to arrange an online consultation or share your inspiration board with them via the website.
Or contact us and we can book you into one of our "covid-19 safe" design consultation from 15th June.
Covid-19 Safe Design Consultations
What we are doing
- Ensuring everyone is 2 meters apart and limiting the numbers in the studios – we are following all government advice and best practice from the industry and around the world.
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning the studios, especially common “touch points”.
- UV cleaning all jewellery that’s been touched – so you’re still able to handle our jewellery and try it on.
- We’ve got Perspex screens between designers and customers and a range of masks and gloves for our designers to wear.
- We are regularly circulating fresh air.
- Our designers won’t be using public transport and are doing everything they can to stay safe.
What we ask from you
- Please don’t come to our studios if you exhibit any symptoms or are vulnerable – we’re able to offer online consultations.
- A maximum of 2 customers per consultation – and no children please.
- Please remain seated during your consultation.
- We’re offering cloth facemasks as an option for you.
- Please use our hand sanitiser when you arrive and between handling jewellery.
- Unfortunately we aren’t able to offer you any refreshments for the moment – on balance, we don’t think this is safe. The Coffee Shop in Halls Green is currently shut
- We cannot offer you the use of our toilet in Cambridge or Primrose Hill – unfortunately the layout of these two buildings prevents this.
- We are not taking cash or cheques and would prefer payments are made via bank transfer if possible.
As part of her role as Chair of the National Association of Jewellers, Harriet has been working with experts to draw up clear national guidelines for the industry. So, by following these simple rules, we’ll all be playing our part in minimizing the spread of the virus.
A copy of our risk assessment is available on request.