In 1998 Harriet Kelsall began a revolution in the jewellery industry with the launch of her bespoke service.
Today we are an award-winning business of 20 degree qualified jewellery designers based in London, Cambridge and Hertfordshire working with customers face to face or online across the world, supported by an experienced in-house workshop of master craftspeople.
- 12,000 past designs to browse for ideas
- Experienced in-house workshop
- Buy photos of your ring being made
- Fairtrade gold licensed jewellers
- Responsible Jewellery Council audited
- Ready to wear rings to try on
- Bespoke fitted and shaped designs
- Interest free credit
- Lifetime warranty
- Flexible delivery to meet your deadline
- A large choice of metal finishes
- Recycle your own precious metal
- Set your own budget
- Personalised engraving
Browse galleries of our previous bespoke designs and build your own Inspiration Board to share with one of our designers and get started in creating your own unique wedding ring.